NATURAL SOLUTIONS for Adrenal Fatigue
INFORMATION – Key components of your endocrine system are your adrenal glands, which are small lumps of tissue located directly above your kidneys, often when the body is fighting a virus or has experienced extreme stress Adrenal Fatigue is experienced.
Your adrenal glands produce hormones critical for your health; including adrenaline, cortisol, and hormones that in turn regulate the production of sex hormones such as estrogen and testosterone.
The primary trigger for your adrenal glands is stress, which causes them to produce extra amounts of hormones such as adrenaline. This is a survival mechanism built into your body for short term emergencies to help you through whatever crisis is occurring.
When stress continues for a long period your adrenal glands will eventually become damaged from being on continual ‘hyperdrive’.
Often postpartum fatigue and depression are the result of adrenal glands becoming exhausted after the process of childbirth, as they fail to produce enough of the right hormones at the right times to keep the mother strong, vibrant and happy.
When adrenal glands become overextended they have the equivalent of a nervous breakdown and behave erratically, as they stop producing the full amount of hormones needed.
Weakness, lack of energy, trouble concentrating, becoming easily confused, forgetfulness, trouble completing basic tasks you could once handle easily, hoarse voice, poor digestion, constipation, depression, insomnia, not feeling rested after waking from sleep, and relying on naps during the day.
Tired adrenals often can have effects on other glands and organs. Your pancreas can become inflamed and or enlarged form working overtime to compensate for adrenal under performance.
Your heart may need to work harder as it tries to regulate unusual cortisol and blood sugar levels.
If excess cortisol abruptly races through your body and destroys your liver’s reserves of glucose, glycogen and iron, your liver will have to work extra hard to create more.
Your central nervous system and brain can go off balance from sudden floods of cortisol.
( You can also have these symptoms with healthy adrenal glands but a malfunctioning thyroid)
Here are some additional clues for recognising Adrenal Fatigue
1. You crash in the early part of the day and/or throughout your day. Even after a good night’s sleep. You may feel the need to lie down and close your eyes before lunchtime if you lack adequate adrenal hormones.
2. You feel tired all day at work, but more energetic at home in the evening. This is when your exhausted adrenal glands hold back their limited reserve of hormones during your stress filled day in case an emergency arises, then let go of the reserves when you are back home in a relaxed environment where you are unlikely to encounter a crisis
3. You feel unrested even after a full night’s sleep. Again if you lack enough adrenal hormones to fuel REM sleep and dreaming, you won’t have a satisfying night. Low hormones rob one of so much energy that you feel weak no matter how much sleep you get.
4. You experience continual sweating under your armpits after performing even light tasks, due to entire endocrine system working overtime to compensate for the lack of adequate adrenaline.
5. You are continually thirsty and can’t seem to quench your thirst and / or you continually have a dry mouth, or you are frequently craving salt. Caused by a substantial number of electrolytes in your bloodstream and nervous system getting destroyed by an abrupt flood of cortisol. You need to drink something that has the right balance of sodium, potassium and glucose e.eg coconut water, fresh pressed apple juice, celery juice or celery/apple or celery cucumber juice blend.
6. Blurry vision or difficulty focusing eyesight. Caused by a flood of excess cortisol, dehydrates any area, and eyes need constant hydration. Other symptoms are dark circles around the eyes and /or sunken eyes.
Continual craving for stimulants, such as coffee, caffeine, sugary snacks and prescription uppers – you need substitute for your missing adrenal hormones.
STEP BY STEP HEALING
1. Each meal should contain a balance of potassium, sodium and sugar. (natural sugars) E.G eat a date (potassium), two celery sticks (sodium), and an apple (sugar). Or Half an avocado (potassium), spinach (sodium, and an orange(sugar). Or A sweet potatoes (potassium) parsley (sodium) and lemon squeezed on kale (sugar).
2. HEALING FOODS.
These are the top foods to eat to bounce back from adrenal fatigue, Sprouts, asparagus, wild blueberries, bananas, garlic, broccoli, kale, raspberries, blackberries, romaine lettuce, and red-skinned apples.
3. DO NOT EAT – All foods that put a strain on your adrenal glands. Animal protein, fat, even lean animal protein are bad for adrenal fatigue. &. High fat strains your pancreas and liver and eventually creates insulin resistance, making it difficult for your body to maintain a stable level of glucose; this creates a massive strain on your adrenal glands.
If your adrenal fatigue is mild, then you may restore your health in one to three months. If it is moderate it may take 6 – 12 months, and if severe, it might take one to two and a half years. If you are in a state of crisis that continuing to strain your adrenals you will need a lot more time to heal. (State of crisis – a quick fix is taking cortisol replacement medication, which provides your body with extra hormones to take the place of the ones not being generated by your under active adrenal glands).
PURCHASE THESE SUPPLEMENTS
NATURAL SOLUTIONS- Adrenal Formula can be purchased from our on line shop – We recommend you take 2 capsules at 11am for 2 months then reduce to 1 capsule at 11am for 2 months. You can alternate 1 every other dayduring the last month to see how your body is coping. We recommend you book an appointment with one of our Jain Advanced Reflexology Practitioners to see how this gland is doing and to assist in healing faster .
This supplement contains the following 100% Pure non radiated herbs –
Schisandra – helps suppress kidney spasms; which in turn reduces adrenal gland stress. Ashwaganda – helps balance the production of testosterone, dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) and cortisol. Siberian Ginseng – enhances the body’s ability to react and adapt, which helps protect the adrenal glands from overreacting to stress. Rose Hips – lowers inflammation, soothing adrenal glands that have become enlarged from overexertion. Astragalus – strengthens the immune system and the whole endocrine system, this is a powerful cell restorative herb. Lemon Balm – Replenishes the nervous system and helps regulate the production of insulin and Licorice Root which helps balance the body’s levels of cortisol and cortisol and Cortisone Butchers Broom – Known to boost the adrenal gland.
Natural Solutions ADRENAL FATIGUE has not been evaluated by the MCC and is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any ailment. If you are on any chronic medication or diagnosed with a chronic condition contact your healthcare practitioner before taking any supplement. Discontinue immediately if pregnant or is any adverse reactions occur. Do not replace any medication before consulting with your healthcare practitioner. This product is free of Pesticides, Lactose and preservatives. It is 100% COA herbs.Supplements to purchase from a local health shop, Biosil on line dispensary or Faithful to Nature on line dispensary, to help you heal the adrenal gland
Spirulina (Hawaiian) to reinforce adrenal strength.
Ester-C – lowers inflammation and soothes adrenal glands that have become enlarged from overexertion.
Chromium – Helps balance insulin levels and augments the strength of adrenal glands, thyroid glands and the pancreas.
Magnesium – lowers anxiety and calms an overactive nervous system, reducing adrenal gland stress.
5-MTHF – augments the strength of the central nervous system, which reduces strain on the adrenal glands.
Cordyceps – renews the strength of the gallbladder and liver so these glands can more effectively process excess cortisol in the bloodstream.
Barley grass juice extract powder – to increase the hydrochloric acid in the stomach, which strengthens the adrenal glands.
AVOIDING ADRENAL FATIGUE
Avoid extended and or extreme stress and strain that sets the adrenal glands up to overproduce adrenaline.
Give your adrenals time to heal. Learn to say no to stressful situations, circumstances and people Learn the Art of Meditation, A powerful de-stress method.
Avoid artificial stimulants such as drugs or mega doses of caffeine, these make you feel good temporarily but risk burning out your adrenal glands.
If your stress levels are needing some help due to stress – we recommend you purchase Natural Solutions for Anxiety from our on line shop. Take 2 capsules as needed within a four hour gap and not after 4pm in the evening- until you are able to cope with the stress –these contain –
St John’s Wort – the best alternative for depression. Veronica Speedwell – value to the nervousness created by mental over exertion and for depression. Elder Leaf and Flower – A feel good herb, bringing calmness. Ashwaganda Helps to combat the effects of stress, improving brain cell degeneration, stabilising blood sugar, helps lower cholesterol and reduce inflammation. Liquorice Root – takes the strain off the adrenal gland, Bedstraw – excellent fro removing toxins from the kidney often causing anxiety and or depression and has the ability to bring about relaxation within the mind and body. Lycopodium – builds self confidence within a person allowing life to be presented with a different perception.
Natural Solutions ANXIETY has not been evaluated by the MCC and is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any ailment. If you are on any chronic medication or diagnosed with a chronic condition contact your healthcare practitioner before taking any supplement. Discontinue immediately if pregnant or is any adverse reactions occur. Do not replace any medication before consulting with your healthcare practitioner. This product is free of Pesticides, Lactose and preservatives. It is 100% COA herbs.
Source: Natural Solutions